Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I've turned to the dark side...

So here we are...I've been exposed, viewing and participating in all things regarding the internet for lets say, 12 years and I've finally succumbed to the pressure of creating a blog. Never thought I would see the day...why you ask? Firstly the word "Blog" itself makes me want to hide away behind a tree and only poke it cautiously with a 10 foot pole. It sounds like "blah" or "bog" or other unappealing words that spring to mind. Not to bag out bloggers (because I am one now obviously) but I always thought it was for individuals who had far too much time on their hands that could be spent in other productive ways. But I think I was wrong and as the Adventures of Yummy Mummy continue I hope I will be continually suprised by how much fun or even, dare I say it, rewarding this past time might be.

No comments: