Monday, February 18, 2008

Baby Wearing

Photobucket

Its official! I love wearing my baby! It just makes life so much easier! Sure I get lots of inquiring and weird looks but I really don't care because little man is happy and gosh darn it, so am I! Well in case your wondering babywearing is popping your baby in a sling, carrier or wrap and strapping the little angel to you and guess what! you're hands free! What more could you ask for when you need to get things done! Celebs are starting to get in on the act too and it seems to be becoming a bit of a fashion statement! That is great if it can get the word out there of the benefits of babywearing!

Photobucket

I've had so many people in shopping centres and when I'm out about , asking about what that thing is, that bub is in and I'm always happy to give a speel about the postive affects of wearing your baby and bonding! Gone are the days of lugging your little potato around in an uncomfy boring baby bjorn because there are so many cooler, comfier options out there. Try it you won't be sorry! If you have a baby that is! For more info visit a wonderful site called The Babywearer I'm sure to post more info on the subject later cos I love it so much!

No comments: